- Durable, Strong
Scissor lift table
Lift tables are used to raise and position workpieces for ergonomic access. They are used for material positioning, load positioning, or lifting in applications such as construction, automotive and garage service, electrical and power service, telecommunications, manufacturing, and inventory management. Lift tables are also used in the wire and cable industries and in other applications, such as painting, where access to above ground locations is required. Important specifications for lift tables include lift capacity, vertical lift travel, platform width, platform length, and actuation method. Lift capacity is the maximum force or load supported by the lift. Vertical lift travel describes the difference between fully lowered and fully raised lift positions. Platform width is the narrow dimension of the lift platform. Platform length is the long dimension of the lift platform. Lift tables may be actuated by hand cranks, screw drives, foot pumping and ratcheting, pneumatic air cylinders and air motors, hydraulic cylinders and motors, or electrical motors.
- Capacity: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, upto 5000 kgs.
- Lowered height: 225 mm. , 275 mm. & 325 mm
- Elevated height: 1055 mm. , 1325 mm. & 1625 - upto 4500 mm
- Width of platform: customised to your requirements
- Length of platform: 1300 mm, 1680 mm , 2060 mm - upto 4000 mm
- Electro hydraulic version available with power pack.
- Custom sizes are made to order as per our customer's requirements.
Variants include: loading dock and dock leveler.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- All India
A-186, Bileshwar Industrial Estate, Part-I, Opp. GVMM, Odhav-Kathwada Road, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India