- Battery Operated
- 24 volt electrical system incorporating Transistor "MOSFET" CURTIS, microprocessor controlled with onboard service diagnostic capability.
- The controller provides many benefits such as maximum energy efficiency, reduced maintenance and infinite speed control capacity.
- Through a flash code signaled by an LED - 17 detectable faults can be recognized.
- Using an optional handset, faults can be displayed digitally.
- Controller settings are programmable, which will be done by our service personal only.
- An impact button provides emergency stop, which makes the power cut off to all components in case of any emergency and which is easily accessible to the operator.
- The display console is placed directly in the operator field view and indicates the battery charge status.
- Contactors of CURTIS/ALBRIGHT Forward/Reverse, b. Main Contactor,c.Pump Contactor, with which we can operate at high current range.
- The control and power circuits are operated through fuses for protection.
- All wiring & power controls are number coded.
- The safety-reversing device on the tiller head prevents the operator being squeezed between the tiller arm and obstacles behind.
- Wide version
- Long fork
- Sloping fork for paper roll
Max Lifting Height
100 Mm, >500 Mm
1800 Mm, 1500 Mm
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- All India
A-186, Bileshwar Industrial Estate, Part-I, Opp. GVMM, Odhav-Kathwada Road, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India